RSS Feed

Student blogging challenge / week 1

8

October 8, 2016 by Annie

_1475949038-67848_990

Hey, guys!

This is my second post for the student blogging challenge. My first post was my all about me page, so if you have not seen that please check it out!

This post is going to be about my avatar, which you can see up in the top left corner of this post.

This avatar describes me. On thing is that I’m wearing flip flops and the reason why is because I love to wear flip-flops. I find they are the most comfortable in the summer and if I could I would wear them in the winter but unfortunately,  I can’t. 🙁

Also in my avatar, I am wearing a turquoise skirt because I love mini skirts but I cannot find them! Of course, my skirt is turquoise because my favorite color is turquoise.

The next thing I am going to talk about is my glasses. I actually just got them today and I really love them. I don’t really like to wear glasses but I have to. Although when I get older I do not want to wear contacts.

I have black hair which is obvious in the picture, but I’m going to talk about the flower in my hair. I love flowers but I don’t usually wear them in my hair, I just like the patterns but there were no flower patterns on the website I used. The flower is pink because my favorite color is pink.

That’s all for today and I hope you enjoyed my post! I used the website http://www.moeruavatar.com/index_en.shtml to make my avatar. If you make one, comment down below and I will look at your blog and see if I can find it!

-Annie 😉

#16stubc

8 comments »

1. Miss W. says:

Well done Annie!
    I love the avatar you created and your explanation. I tried to flip this to the #16stubc magazine, but it wouldn’t allow it. Instead I will mention it in the next post I write for the challenge.

• Annie says:

Hi Miss W.
      Thank you! What is the #16stubc magazine?
      -Annie 😉

• Miss W. says:

Hi Annie,
        If you look on the challenge blog, down the sidebar is a blue widget with #16stubc magazine. It is called a flipboard magazine and it allows me to flip posts into it from most blogs.

If the settings on your blog don’t allow search engines though, it wont allow it to be flipped.

2. charlottembs says:

I like how your avatar describes you, pink and terquoise are my favorite colors too, I also like flowers.

3. Kataeya says:

Hi Annie!
    I have looked at your “About Me” page and I love your a-z paragraph! It is so creative, and I love gymnastics as well. Turquoise is so pretty and I myself love the colors in the mid-blue and green regions. Your blog is very beautiful and organized, great blogging!
    Your fellow blogger,
    Kataeya K.

4. Leila says:

Hi Annie i really like your avatar. I wish you would keep posting more things on your blog. I wonder if you could do more of the challenges for the blog challenge.

5. nataliebgms23 says:

Hi Annie! I love your sense of style, and your avatar too! You have an amazing description of your avatar. Come check out my blog at https://nataliebgms23

6. Adrianna says:

Hi Annie I’m Adrianna,
    That’s so cool! I also love flowers too. What is your favorite type?
    Here is a link to my blog if you would like to check it out!
    http://afascinatingblogbyadrianna.edublogs.org/